X-Wing Light Controller for 1/29 Scale, 1/24 Studio Scale and 1/18 Scale X-Wing
UPDATE: The new revision of the controller has mounting holes and 3 pin connectors instead of 4 pin which reduces the size of the connectors even further.
Highlights of the set:
- Truly small size 2.25" X 0.6" X 0.25" (55mm X 16mm X 7mm)
- Change the color and the pulsing speed of the engines to any value
- Adjust color gamma of the LEDs for the cockpit effects
- Small Picoblade connectors and thin 26AWG silicone wire to fit through narrow spaces
- Protection from reversed polarity
- Wide range of acceptable voltages 6-16V
- Mounting holes
- Clear heat sinks for dramatic running engine light effect
This light controller allows to light up X-Wing engines, the droid eye, and the cockpit control lights. The controller board comes pre-assembled, ready to use.
The small size allows installing the controller inside the hull of any size X-Wing down to 1/48 scale.
Set any color and the pulsing speed for the engines with a simple turn of potentiometers as well as adjust the colors for the cockpit light effects.
Small Picoblade connectors and thin 26AWG wire allow routing the cables through tight spaces without the need of de-soldering the LEDs.
The controller has built-in protection from reversed polarity. The supplied voltage can range from 6V up to 16V, it is advised however to stay within 6-9V.
The controller can be used with any other model as well.
The controller set comes with the following components:
- The controller
- Four 5mm or 8mm Engine light LEDs
- Four 5mm LEDs for the droid eye and cockpit light effects
- Power cable
- Clear heat sinks
Supplied with the controller are clear engine inserts (heatsinks). They allow for more light to go through the engines creating the dramatic light effect of working engines. The heat sinks are available on 1/29, 1/24, and 1/18 scale.
We Also Recommend
Main Hangar Bay and Tantive IV for 1/2700 Revell/Zvezda Imperial Star Destroyer
Set of Exhaust Ports with Grilles and Fans for the Engine Deck for 1/43 DeAgostini Millennium Falcon
Running Engine Lights for 1/43 DeAgostini Millennium Falcon and Hasbro Hero Millennium Falcon